Sunday, June 25, 2006

To Do List

If I'm going anywhere on the 2nd, I must perform the following predeparture preparations:

-Get SD Driver's License
-Register to vote in SD
-Make absentee ballot arrangements
-Do a trial run packing job
-Weigh the trial run packing job
-Pack everything away that I'll be leaving
-Figure out which 150 songs I'll be loading on my Ipod Shuffle
-Figure out which CD's I'm going to bring
-Drop off my precious CD/DVD collection at a friend's house
-Final draft packing job

...and hopefully I'm not forgetting anything. I should probably start packing in the next couple days since I'm packing for the next 2 years of my life, but maybe it's not really that important anyway.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are still in need of having someone take your cd's and dvd's off your hands you can always run them by way of nyc. I see you'll be in philly in a few. maybe we can meet halfway. haha....that would be nice man! hope all your packin' goes well.......two years!! damn.....i think i'd probably go nudist if i were you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home