Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Writings on the Wall Pt. 1

Sometimes I don't know whether my ideas are original or whether I ripped them off from somewhere but I've always wanted to make a bathroom/coffee table type book called "The Writings on the Wall" and collaborate with other photographer friends around the world and get a compilation of writings on walls and in bathroom stalls, along with translations if it's in another language. I think you can discover a vast amount of information, values, and culture by just looking at what people take time to write on walls. I've seen quite a bit of interesting things written places here, but I haven't had a camera most of the time. Here's some things I've photographed just around our school, which might not really interest you that much, but I'm going to try to get some better ones before my time is up here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52546085@N00/

I've also uploaded quite a few more pictures I've been meaning to upload. Also, I realize my pictures are in extreme disarray, but that's because of bandwidth and time constraints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home